To start scraping with one of our Scraper APIs, follow the simple steps below:
- 3.Put together a query and send it to our API.
- Under your chosen page type or domain, you will find code examples in different programming languages. Use them to build your query and make sure always to include the following elements:
Content-type. When submitting jobs, always send the
- Payload. It's a collection of query parameters that specify in detail the job you would like our service to do. Pay attention to mandatory parameters (
URL). They are marked in green in the query parameter tables. You can make a very basic request using those mandatory parameters or add various additional ones (e.g.,
password. You must provide your API user credentials. Otherwise, your query won't work. Our Scraper APIs use basic HTTP authentication.
- We strongly advise you to visit our API reference section to use and integrate with our Scraper APIs effectively. There, you will find information on integration methods, global parameter values, response codes, and usage statistics.
- At any point you can check out your all-time usage statistics by querying the following endpoint:
GET https://data.oxylabs.io/v2/stats. It's also possible to return your monthly or daily numbers. Visit the below section for more information.
- Check out our Scraper APIs Scheduler functionality. It can be used for recurring scraping and parsing jobs.
- Try out Crawler - a Scraper APIs feature that lets you crawl any site, select useful content and have it delivered to you in bulk.
- Check out Oxylabs GitHub for tutorials on how to scrape websites, use our tools, implement products or integrate them using the most popular programming languages (e.g., C#, Java, NodeJs, PHP, Python, etc.).