The Endpoint generator is built to help you integrate Residential Proxies effortlessly. Select location and session type parameters, and export the list of endpoints in CSV, JSON, or TXT formats. If you have already purchased Residential Proxies, you will find the Endpoint generator by logging in to the dashboard.
Follow these steps to get Residential Proxies endpoints list:
- 2.Select the Authentication method.
- User authentication - to use this method, you need to create a proxy user. When you have one, select your sub-user’s username and enter a password.
3. Select the Endpoint type.
5. Select the Session type.
- Rotating session - this session type returns a new IP address with every request.
6. Select the Output format. Type in the number of endpoints you need and export your list in one of the suggested formats, or simply copy it to the clipboard.
Congrats - you have successfully created a ready-to-use list of endpoints!