The Endpoint generator is built to help you integrate Residential Proxies effortlessly. Select location and session type parameters, and export the list of endpoints in CSV, JSON, or TXT formats. If you have already purchased Residential Proxies, you will find the Endpoint generator by logging in to the dashboard.
Follow these steps to get Residential Proxies endpoints list:
- 1.Select a Region. Choose Hong Kong or Beijing if you are connecting from China or Global for the rest of the world.
- 2.Select the Authentication method.
- User authentication - to use this method, you need to create a proxy user. When you have one, select your sub-user’s username and enter a password.
- Whitelisted IPs - this method does not require a username and password. We take your whitelisted IPs list automatically.
3. Select the Endpoint type.
- Backconnect entry - this entry type adds additional parameters to your username. It supports country, state, and city targeting.
- Country entry - this type requires no additional parameters in a username. It uses a country-specific entry node and supports country-level targeting.
4. Select Location settings. Select the country and/or city, or leave all the values to Any to get a random location.
5. Select the Session type.
- Sticky session - this session type allows you to keep the same IP address for up to 30 minutes. If you chose a backconnect entry previously, you could specify the session duration. If you select a country entry, your sticky session will last up to 10 minutes.
- Rotating session - this session type returns a new IP address with every request.
6. Select the Output format. Type in the number of endpoints you need and export your list in one of the suggested formats, or simply copy it to the clipboard.
Congrats - you have successfully created a ready-to-use list of endpoints!